Most read articles
- Sales Agent wanted - MELBOURNE
- Chinese Tourism to Australia: Are we ready?
- China Up Close – art, film, society and culture through the lens
- Marketing Australia as a travel destination for the Chinese
- Financial Services Cover Story: Australian Banks in China
- Highly Profitable Niche Manufacturing Business For Sale in Australia
On September 17, China’s State Administration of Taxation (SAT) released a revised draft version of the “Implementation Measures for Special Tax Adjustment (Circular 2),” which will replace the existing Guoshuifa  No.2. It contains rules governing transfer pricing and covers other areas related to general anti-avoidance rules.
China is the focus for the ACMI in its first international 'Up Close' program. ACMI today announced in Shanghai that it will present China Up Close – a deeply rich program of art, film, digital programs, talks and live events exploring Chinese culture and society, in Melbourne from 4 December 2014 to March 2015.
Air China, China's national carrier, today celebrates 30 years as the first international airline to connect Australia with China, carrying over 4.5 million passengers on its route since 1984.
'The Forgotten Voyage' photo exhibition – 26 to 28 September at Chatswood Civil Pavilion
Australian ministers responsible for trade and investment today agreed to adopt a 'Team Australia' approach in both promoting our nation's strengths to the world and in pursuing commercial opportunities.
Griffith Institute for Tourism and the Tourism Confucius Institute are holding the 'First East-West Dialogue on Tourism and the Chinese Dream' conference – running from 13 to 15 November.
Australian industrial developer Goodman scored some points in China's increasingly competitive logistics market last week when it signed two new agreements to lease 57,000 square metres of warehouse space to Decathlon. Writes Michael Cole.
Ms Nancy Gordon celebrated the first anniversary of the establishment of Australia's Consulate-General in Chengdu.
- Top marks for international student support program
- Jiangsu’s Folk Music Orchestra visits Victoria in October
- Climbers Celebrate Moon Festival at the Summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Growing agricultural connections with China
- Australia-China Council announced new initiative “Australia-China Achievement Awards”